Selasa, 31 Desember 2013

12.43 pm

Halooooo selamat siang >.<
Gak asik banget ya ini hujannya awet banget sampe jam segini juga belom kelar.
Ini pasti doa para jomblo deh hahaha

Now I want to write here in English.
I just turned my handphone on and Im so happy because I found his message to say good morning with a kiss emoticon. Once again its a simple thing but you must know that every simple thing is a big thing if you realize that someday you'll feel so empty when that little thing has gone :')



Now he has made my day soooo cheerful with his behavior. Although it seems so mainstream but I dont know that Im so happy. I dont wanna stay with this condition. I just want to enjoy every great story of us which is full with happiness or sadness. I know that I have to fight for something I want so in the end I will always keep it and never disappoint my own choice.

Baru bangun :-) Slamat siang yaaa :-*
Jbu
Hahahaha

Hari ini sebenernya di kerjanya setengah hari sih tapi ini nggak ada yang pulang jadi aku juga masih stay disini :/
Ayodong pulang pak buuuuu hahaha

Buat kalian jangan lupa makan siang yaaa ;)

With Love,



Putri